This website collects personal data to power our site analytics, including:
- Information about your browser, network, and device
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website
- Your IP address
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal links
- Pages visited
We share this information with our website analytics provider, to learn about site traffic and activity.
- These functional and required cookies are always used, which allow our hosting platform, to securely serve this website to you.
- These analytics and performance cookies are used on this website, as described below, only when you acknowledge our cookie banner. This website uses analytics and performance cookies to view site traffic, activity, and other data.
When you buy something on this website, we collect personal information from you to fulfill the order. We may collect information like your:
- Billing and shipping addressDetails relating to your purchase (for example, your shirt size)Email addressNamePhone number
- We share this information with our online store hosting provider, so that they can provide website services to us.
- As you go through checkout, this site may auto-complete your shipping and billing address by sharing what you type with the Google Places API and returning suggestions to you to improve your checkout experience.
For form submissions
When you submit information to this website via webform, we collect the data requested in the webform in order to track and respond to your submissions. We share this information with our online store hosting provider, so that they can provide website services to us. We also share this information with a CRM called Autopilot for storage and with Zapier for data porting.
For website visitors
This website is hosted by WordPress. WordPress collects personal data when you visit this website, including:
- Information about your browser, network and deviceWeb pages you visited prior to coming to this websiteWeb pages you view while on this websiteYour IP address
- WordPress needs the data to run this website, and to protect and improve its platform and services. WordPress analyzes the data in a de-personalized form.
We may send you marketing emails, which you can unsubscribe from by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We share your contact information with WordPress and Activecampaign, our email marketing providers, so they can send these emails on our behalf.
Order and account emails
We may email you with messages about your order or account activity. For example, we may email you to tell you that:
- You’ve created a customer account
- Your customer account password has been reset or updated
- You’ve made a purchase
- Your order has shipped
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from these messages.
We share your contact information with WordPress, our website hosting provider, so they can send these emails to you on our behalf.
This website uses font files from Google Fonts and Adobe Fonts. To properly display this site to you, servers where the font files are stored may receive personal information about you, including:
- Information about your browser, network, or device
- Your IP address